- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
When you use Cleamix Oy’s Extranet service (later Service), we collect and store your personal information. We use that information to fulfill your requirements, provide various service features, improve service quality, personalize your user experience, track service usage, provide feedback to businesses on the site, provide appropriate advertising, service marketing, provide technical support, send messages to the user, back up our systems, help recover from errors and compliance with our obligations.
The information we collect includes:
- Account Information: When you create a user account, we store your full name and email address. You can edit some of your user account information through your account. If a user account has been created in your name without your permission, or if a user account mimics your account, you can request that it be deleted.
- Public content: The information published on the Extranet site is only intended for communication with Cleamix Oy. Cleamix Oy may use all the information you add to the service. We may display such information on the Site, create internal instructions based on the Extranet Service based on them, and in addition, share the created instructions with companies and provide them to the general public through third-party sites and services.
- Messaging: When you open a user account or use certain functions, you also accept the receipt of e-mails from Cleamix Oy, including personnel and information systems. We may send you messages related to your services using the contact information you provide. If you are a representative of a company listed on the Extranet, including users, we may contact you by telephone or email using the contact information you provide to us or publicly available or other information we have about your company.
- Activities: We may retain information about your use of the Service, such as searches, pages, times, and bookings, downloads, and purchases made through the Service. In addition, we store information provided by your computer or mobile device when using the service, such as browser type, computer or mobile device type, browser language, IP address, mobile operator, phone number, device ID, ad tag, location (including geographic, directional transmitter and GPS location) and requested web addresses and referring web addresses. You may be able to block access to certain location information through device or browser settings, for example, by disabling “location services” in your device’s privacy settings.
3. THIRD PARTIES
Third parties may obtain information about you in the following ways:
b. Service Providers: We may use third party suppliers to provide or support some of our services, such as booking services and deliveries. We may also use external services for certain of our functions related to the use of the service. These include communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting, quality control testing, payment processing, marketing of our services and other functions. Our company may share user information with such third parties so that they can provide their services or respond to requests. These parties may share any information they receive from you in connection with the services they provide or in response to your requests. Third parties may also share this information with their subsidiaries, joint ventures or other jointly managed companies. Some of our websites use framing techniques to provide content from our third parties, making them look and feel like the Service. In such cases, it must be borne in mind that the information you provide will be provided to a third party.
c. Aggregated Information: We may share aggregated user information with third parties, such as advertisers or content distributors. For example, we may reveal the total number of users to whom an ad has been shown or who has clicked on an ad link.
e. Companies in the Cleamix Oy Extranet service: We may share user information and service usage information with companies in the Cleamix Oy Extranet.
f. Investigations: We may investigate and disclose user information if we have good reason to believe that the disclosure or disclosure of the information is (a) reasonably necessary in response to legal process requirements or instructions or regulations issued by authorities, such as search warrants, subpoenas, regulations, legal proceedings or other to comply with legal proceedings; or if it is (b) useful for preventing, investigating or investigating abuse that threatens the Site; or if it (c) helps us to protect our own rights, reputation or property of our Group companies, users or the public, for example through our consumer alert program. If you submit a remark or complaint to Cleamix Oy about the content of the service, we may forward the subject of the complaint to the content provider to give it an opportunity to respond.
g. Links: The Service may contain links to services of independent third parties. Unless otherwise stated in this document, our company does not share your personal information with such third parties and our company is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of third-party sites separately.
4. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Other users may be able to identify you or associate you with your user account if you provide your personal information in content you post publicly. You can reduce the risk of being identified by using the service under a pseudonym, but this can undermine the credibility of your reviews on the service. Users can use the Find Friends feature to find each other by name or email address. Please also note that messages you send or receive through the Service are private only to the extent that both you and the sender / recipient of the messages keep them private. For example, if you send a message to another user, they can publish it if they wish. Cleamix Oy may also see and disclose such messages if required by research on the use of the service.
5. DATA RETENTION AND CLOSURE OF USER ACCOUNTS
We adhere to generally accepted industry standards for the protection of personal information provided to us, both when transmitting and receiving information. However, it should be borne in mind that no method of data transmission or electronic data storage on the Internet or mobile devices is 100% secure. While we protect personal information in a commercially reasonable manner, we cannot guarantee complete privacy for the reasons set out above.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER